Second letter from Nice from Bangladesh to Razin in UK

 

Sender: Afsana Jahin Nice

Senders Location: Rajshahi, Bangladesh

Receiver: Razin Haque

Receiver Location: Glasgow, UK



Translation:

Dear Friend,


I am very glad after receiving your letter. Alhamdulillah, I am well. I was hoping to get a reply from you and now I am glad to contact you. Well, I am talking about the corona virus as per your letter. Yes, I found out at the end of January, 2020, that it originated in Wuhan, China, and started to spread like an epidemic all over the world. At first, I did not understand what these lockdowns and isolation were; But our country was preparing little from February and the lockdown started on the 18th of March. In our country and if I talk about my city, I went out very little during the lockdown and only went out to buy very essential things and medicines. I used to always go out with hand sanitizer and a mask. But many people in this country were disobedient. The administration had deployed army, RAB on the streets to punish those who roamed outside and disobeyed the government's orders. In various places, youth leaders have risked their lives to help the very needy and sick people. Many have maintained the lockdown very seriously and the administration has punished the violators for loitering on the streets. After all, we had passed a long time being panicked. I felt very bad for the businessmen specially the small businessmen who had gone through a very difficult time. The government tried its best and succeeded in most cases.

This was the condition of the time during the epidemic as I observed. Hopefully, see you soon.


Your friend

Afsana

From Bangladesh





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from Maesha from Bangladesh to Tazra in UK

Letter from Minhazul from Bangladesh to Nahian in UK

Letter from Rehaan from UK to Nabil in Bangladesh