Second letter from Md. Mahadi Hasan from Bangladesh to Zidan Imtiaz in UK

 

Sender: Md. Mahadi Hasan Jony

Senders Location: Rajshahi, Bangladesh

Receiver: Zidan Imtiaz

Receiver Location: Glasgow, UK





Translation:

Hello Zidan,


Hope you are well. I got your letter. I am very glad to know that you are very concerned about your study and very ambitious to fulfill your dreams.

Alhamdulillah, I completed my Honors last may. Hopefully, I'm going to start my MA degree. The student life is slowly coming to an end where the   life is getting busy. Overall the life is changing like a metal, like the diversity of six seasons. Overall, I expect from life is that may I live a happy and beautiful life as long as I'm alive.

Hope I will meet you when you come to visit my country. Till then stay well and pray for me.


Your loving friend

Mahadi Hasan



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Letter from Aryan from UK to Mahi in Bangladesh

Second letter from mahi from Bangladesh to Aryan in UK

Letter from Aryan from UK to Mahi in Bangladesh