2nd Letter from Zidan from UK to Mahady in Bangladesh

Sender: Zidan Imtiaz

Senders Location: Glasgow, UK 

Receiver: Md. Mahady Hasan Zony

Receiver Location: Rajshahi, Bangladesh

Dear Mahadi,


I hope you are doing well and thanks for your letter and getting back to me. What an exciting experience must have been going on a long trip with your bicycle. I have also done once a trip in bicycle, but nothing compared to yours, mine was about 60km in total, but it was still a nice experience for sure.


I recently just completed my 3rd year honours in pharmacology, waiting to get my exams results back. Since then, I have focused a lot on physical activity, as I am a person who constantly likes to be active, by going to the gym and doing sports. I like to go the gym a lot and dedicate 5 days a week to it. I’m also a massive fan of football, with my favourite team being Ac Milan. I started playing football since I was a kid, and to this day I have the same passion and energy that I used to have when I was a kid. Here in Glasgow people absolutely go crazy for football and there’s a big rivalry between Celtic and Rangers, which are both teams based in Glasgow. Both teams play in the highest league in the country. I recently had a once in a lifetime opportunity to play at Celtic Park, the stadium where Celtic play their games at home. I signed up through my workplace and was one of the lucky colleagues to be selected. So, it was the 30th of May, I woke up all thrilled and excited ahead of the day. I got there around 1pm, where I was received by the staff that work at Celtic. I was put to play for the away team, and after that the lady took us to the changing rooms in the stadium where thousands of professional players have been in, for examples Neymar and Mbappe. There were jerseys given us from Celtic and I had been given the 10. Which is a number that carries a lot of weight in football, but I didn’t feel the pressure. After the changing room walkaround, we got taken into the pitch through the tunnels, where players make their entrance. And wow. I walked through that tunnel, where the sunny was shining everywhere, once I got to the end of it, I saw the entire stadium from a player’s point of view. I was beyond excited, as I would always go to stadiums but watch the games from the stands. Once we had the pitch inspection too, we went back to the changing rooms to get changed for the match, once ready, our team and the home team both walked out together with a professional referee as in professional matches. The referee blew the whistle and the game started, as I was in the game, I was realising how big this was for me actually, thinking the number of great players who played on that same pitch, including my favourite team Ac Milan. I was able to score a goal in the second half and a penalty afterwards. Not only I was able to play there, but I even ended up scoring. It couldn’t get any better than that honestly. Once the 90-minute game ended, we all got back and got changed to go the VIP lounge where managers and players have their dinner. They treated us with meals that players get too and got the change to take some photos with the Celtic trophies’ cabinet. It was an amazing experience for me considering how crazy of a football fan I am. 


But anyways, this was an exciting moment in my life which I wanted to share with you, I now need to go back and pack my stuff as I am leaving to go to Bangladesh in a few days. Once again, I hope you are doing well and hope to hear soon from you.


Your friend, Zidan.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Letter from Aryan from UK to Mahi in Bangladesh

Second letter from mahi from Bangladesh to Aryan in UK

Letter from Aryan from UK to Mahi in Bangladesh