2nd Letter from Suad Khan from Glasgow,UK to Samsad Jahan in Rajshahi, BD.

Sender: Suad Khan

Senders Location: Glasgow, UK 

Receiver: Samsad Jahan

Receiver Location: Rajshahi, Bangladesh



Dear Samsad Jahan, 

I hope this letter finds you well. Thank you for sharing your experience of visiting your childhood home in  Sirajganj. Your writing really captures the feelings of returning to a place that holds so many memories but has  also undergone significant change.

I believe it is natural to feel nostalgic and even disappointed when we revisit a place that has changed so much  from what we remember. As you mentioned, it seems like buildings and places are the only constant in a world  that is constantly changing. However, I strongly believe it is important to remember that change is a necessary  part of growth and progress. While it may be sad to see the things we knew so well disappear, it is also exciting  to see new developments and possibilities arise. 

It sounds like your childhood home holds a special place in your heart, with memories of playing games on the  rooftop, bathing on the water tanks, and being enchanted by the scent of Raintree flowers. These memories  are a part of you and will always be with you, even as the physical surroundings change. 

For now, as I mentioned in my last letter I would be pleased to describe you my path into designing a logo when a client comes to me for a design job. 

I have received a logo design job and the requirements for this logo design job were to create a minimalist  design that also had a vibrant and eccentric feel. The colour scheme for the logo was to utilize royal blue, grey,  and white, which were the theme colours. 

The client approached me with the task of revamping their old logo to give it a modern and elegant look. They  were looking for a fresh take on their brand identity that would reflect their values and appeal to their target  audience. The old logo was outdated and lacked the sophistication they were looking for. They wanted  something sleek and polished that would stand out and make a lasting impression.


After discussing their vision and analysing their brand, I worked on creating a new design that incorporated  their existing colour scheme and communicated their message in a more contemporary way.  When it comes to the design process, I like to start with a sketchbook and pen. I find that bringing ideas to life  on paper is a great way to explore different possibilities and brainstorm. Once I have a few promising  concepts, I'll refine them until I have a strong idea that I'm ready to take to the computer. From there, I'll  develop the design further, experimenting with different colours, fonts, and layouts until I have a polished final  product. This process allows me to bring my ideas to life in a thoughtful and deliberate way, resulting in  designs that are both visually compelling and strategically sound. 

After numerous attempts and several iterations, I finally arrived at two logo designs. I presented them to the  client for their consideration and feedback. After careful deliberation and discussion, the client decided to  choose one of the logo designs that I had presented. They were thrilled with the final result and felt that the  design perfectly captured their brand identity and vision. It was a gratifying experience to work with the client  and to see their satisfaction with the end product.



To end this letter I would like to say that designing a logo for me is a fulfilling and enjoyable experience that  allows me to express my creativity and bring my ideas to life. It is a rewarding feeling to see a design that I have created come to life here is an example.

Thank you for taking the time to read about my design process. I hope this journey has given you a better  understanding of how I approach a design project, from sketching ideas in a sketchbook to presenting a final  product to the client. Designing is a passion of mine and there's nothing more satisfying than bringing my  creativity to life. 

I hope to hear from you soon! 

Suad




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Letter from Aryan from UK to Mahi in Bangladesh

Second letter from mahi from Bangladesh to Aryan in UK

Letter from Aryan from UK to Mahi in Bangladesh