2nd Letter from Aryan from UK to Mahi in Bangladesh

 

Sender: Aryan Kamal

Senders Location: Glasgow, UK 

Receiver: Ali Haser Al-Amin

Receiver Location: Rajshahi, Bangladesh




Translation:

To Mahi

Hello, Mahi! I am extremely excited to write a second letter to you. I chose the topic of Scottish culture

and language because it is where I am from and is important to me and could be knowledgeable for you

as well. Allow me to begin and not waste any more time.

Scotland is a country renowned for its rich cultural heritage, which includes its unique language and

customs. We are proud people who have a distinct identify that’s reflected in our language, traditions and

the way we live.

Scotland has a long and fascinating history which has helped shape its culture and language over the

years. The Scots are a Celtic people who’ve lived in Scotland for many years. They have a rich oral

tradition, which has been passed down through the generations and this has helped to preserve their

language and culture.

The Scots language is a different dialect to English, which many Scottish people use. It has its old roots

in the English language which was spoken in England and Scotland before the Norman Conquest of

1066. Over the centuries, the language has improved and developed and now has its own grammar and

vocabulary. One of the most famous features of the Scottish language is its use of slang words and

expressions. Scots slang is a unique and colourful form of language which is used by many Scots in their

daily speech. It’s not used in normal English and mainly used just in Scotland. For example, in Glasgow,

people might say ‘gonny no deh that’ to say don’t do that while in Edinburgh, they might say ‘braw’

instead.

Well, Mahi, that is a little insight to the Scottish language and culture for you. I hope you take some time

to further research my culture and you can come back to me and let me know what you have found out!

Maybe you might be able to tell me a fact even I didn’t know!

Thank you, Aryan







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Second letter from mahi from Bangladesh to Aryan in UK

Letter from Aryan from UK to Mahi in Bangladesh