Letter from Zidan from UK to Mahady in Bangladesh

Sender: Zidan Imtiaz

Sender Location: Glasgow, UK 

Receiver: Md. Mahady Hasan Zony

Receiver Location: Rajshahi, Bangladesh

Dear Mahadi,

I hope you are doing okay, I thought that I would write you to tell you a bit about my education here in the United Kingdom. I am currently an undergraduate student at the University of Glasgow, and I am in the third year of my pharmacology course. Pharmacology, in a nutshell, is the study of drugs, and how these affect the human body. It is a very challenging course as it requires lots of work and dedication.

Currently, I am doing a project on stem cell implantations in patients with multiple sclerosis, as this is a topic that particularly interests me. Before my university life, I used to live in Italy, from where I moved in 2015 to Glasgow. That was a massive change in my life, as I moved from one culture to another, from one language to another.

I spent 6 years in high school education here in Glasgow, where I learned the English language, broaden my knowledge about many things, and learned lots of life values. The school played a major role in my life, there I discovered my passion for science, starting from chemistry where I would simply be playing around with chemicals and carrying out simple chemical reactions, to biology where I learned many functions of our immune system and how it helps us protect from many viruses and diseases that surround us every day.

In school, I also met some fantastic people, starting from teachers, who instantly had a great impact on me as each one of them helped me to improve a specific trait and quality in me, and to some friends who are now a pillar in my life. All of these helped me grow as a person and allowed me to be where I am right now.

My next step in life is to achieve my degree in pharmacology and thereafter undertake a master’s degree to further develop my knowledge about my course. Anyways, I hope to hear soon from you and hope that you are doing well once again.

Regards

Zidan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Letter from Aryan from UK to Mahi in Bangladesh

Second letter from mahi from Bangladesh to Aryan in UK

Letter from Aryan from UK to Mahi in Bangladesh