Letter from Suad Khan from Glasgow,UK to Samsad Jahan in Rajshahi, BD.

Sender: Suad Khan

Senders Location: Glasgow, UK

Receiver: Samsad Jahan

Receiver Location: Rajshahi, Bangladesh


Hello Samsad Jahan,

My name is Suad Saber Khan, I am very excited to be part of this project, and to get to know you. I am 23 and currently studying BA Honours Graphic Design at West of Scotland University. 

I lived most of my life in Italy where I was born and raised, when I turned 16 we decided to move in Scotland for study purposes and I have been living here since then. 

Scotland is an amazing country full of culture, heritage, buildings, people and I am really glad to be living here. 

I am passionate about graphic design  because of both its importance and uniqueness and I want to tell you more about it. Everywhere you go, you see the work of graphic designers. When you go to the airport and see the colorful signs, or if you go to the mall and look at the posters with deals on them and the pictures to attract customers. 

Graphic design is more than just attractive visuals it’s an art form capable of conveying powerful messages. By blending carefully chosen images, impactful headlines and stylish presentation packages with finesse, graphic designers are able to create eye-catching creations that pack a punch.

These are mainly the reasons why I decided to start my journey as a student of Graphic Design, I am able to see the world in a different way and for me really means a lot.

I would love to hear back from you!


Kind Regards,


Suad


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2nd Letter from Aryan from UK to Mahi in Bangladesh

Second letter from mahi from Bangladesh to Aryan in UK

Letter from Aryan from UK to Mahi in Bangladesh