Sender: Md. Mahadi Hasan Jony Senders Location: Rajshahi, Bangladesh Receiver: Zidan Imtiaz Receiver Location: Glasgow, UK Translation: Dear Zidane Imtiaz First, take a lot of love. Hope you are doing very well. In the new year, you are moving forward by arranging everything anew. What I will share with you today is the experience of a long trip on my bicycle a few days ago. In winter, when I get a break between studies, going somewhere on a bicycle is like an addiction to me. Since my varsity life will end this year, I thought I could go somewhere far away for the last time this winter. Then I and a friend of mine decided to go on a long bike tour from Rajshahi to Kushtia. On January 9, 2023. We set out on a foggy morning. We started the journey with a thrilling feeling. Goal Kushtia. We have 100+ kilometers to cover, which is more than any of our previous bike tours. That's why both doubt and enthusiasm were working in my mind. Can I reach there at all? This su...
Sender: Afsana Jahin Nice Senders Location: Rajshahi, Bangladesh Receiver: Razin Haque Receiver Location: Glasgow, UK Translation: Dear Friend, I am very glad after receiving your letter. Alhamdulillah, I am well. I was hoping to get a reply from you and now I am glad to contact you. Well, I am talking about the corona virus as per your letter. Yes, I found out at the end of January, 2020, that it originated in Wuhan, China, and started to spread like an epidemic all over the world. At first, I did not understand what these lockdowns and isolation were; But our country was preparing little from February and the lockdown started on the 18th of March. In our country and if I talk about my city, I went out very little during the lockdown and only went out to buy very essential things and medicines. I used to always go out with hand sanitizer and a mask. But many people in this country were disobedient. The administration had deployed army, RAB on the streets ...
Comments
Post a Comment