Letter from Nice from Bangladesh to Razin from UK

Sender: Afsana Jahin Nice

Senders Location: Rajshahi, Bangladesh

Receiver: Razin Haque

Receiver Location: Glasgow, UK


Translation:


Dear friend,

First, take love and greetings. Hope you are well. My name is Afsana Zahin Nice, I was born and grew up in Rajshahi. I am studying here in the English department of Varendra University, a reputed private University. I am also a member of the OSCH project. We often go on trips with our friend circle, and for that reason, we have been to Rajshahi division's Naogaon district before. When I am writing to you it's afternoon. We went to Kusumba Mosque which is situated at Manda in the Naogaon district. This mosque is quite different from the other mosques. It was built about 500 years ago. Its architectural form is exquisite and built of Blackstone. I felt how many generations had passed and how many times people had been bearing witness when I touched the Mosques walls. Its design and construction differ from other mosques, it has 6 domes on the roof. I was picturing a bygone era's way of life. I hope you ever get time to come to this country and visit this local mosque. I hope you will like the atmosphere here, is very beautiful and gentle, you are invited to visit here.

So far today, good luck, and looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours ever

Afsana Zahin Nice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Letter from Maesha from Bangladesh to Tazra in UK

Letter from Minhazul from Bangladesh to Nahian in UK

Letter from Rehaan from UK to Nabil in Bangladesh